Saturday, February 11, 2012

Newbie

       Eeeek, this is my very first post, so I will introduce myself before I get started on what is going on in my life right now. My name is Heather I am 30 something years old, I have been married to Phill for almost 11 years and have 3 children...KT is 8, Greyson is 3 and Maddie is almost 1.  I kind of feel like that new girl at school that arrives in the middle of the year...I have wanted to blog for awhile but have been hesitant because of all you established bloggers, hence the butterflies in my stomach! I am going to use this blog as a tool to keep memories, share party planning tips, recipes...and any ol' interesting things that creep up in my life. I also wanted to share the origins of my title, well when I got married, I am the lucky girl that received Blewett as my new last name (yes as in I "blew it"). After 11 years, I am totally comfortable with it, but I have heard it all in terms of jokes....anyways I thought up a few titles, but nothing original, until I landed on Blew Berries....tasty tidbits of the Blewett Family! So there you go, my first post...it wasn't so bad and maybe next time I will find someone to sit with at lunch=)

My Family Fall 2011

1 comment:

  1. Awe....I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to follow your blog...and now you are making me want to get my blog back up and going, after being covered in cobwebs for almost TWO YEARS!! lol One day...maybe :) By the way, I will gladly sit by you at lunch - as long as you pack an extra lunch for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete